Scope of this policy
- This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, Olio Exchange Limited, the owner and provider of this Website.
- When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
Types of cookies
- This Website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Web beacons: pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity)
- Third-party cookies: we collaborate with third-party service providers who use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to enhance your experience on our sites. These providers help us deliver content and gather anonymous analytics. They are bound by confidentiality agreements and follow privacy policies regarding personal information. The Website uses third-party cookies from Meta (Facebook), Google (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search and Youtube) and Pardot.
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
How to control your cookies
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
- The Website is owned by Olio Exchange Limited incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09428660 whose registered office is at 157A Nelson road, London, N8 9RR, England.
- You may contact us: by email at email@example.com.
This policy was updated on 19 May 2023.